Monday, July 2, 2007

Oh, the wrong box (but the right one for a customer!)

I was feeling lucky Saturday, so I cracked a box of 2006-07 Upper Deck Series I. I didn't get anything too exciting, but it's hard to complain with the quality of rookies available in the set.

Our part-timer, Colin, however, called on Sunday to tell me that another lucky customer bought the other Series I box and pulled the Crosby checklist High Glossy! Congrats to our mystery customer!

In other news, we had three big strikes in a row out of 2006-07 Fleer Hot Prospects:

Box 1) Jordan Staal two-colour patch auto RC out of 199!
Box 2) Hotagraph pack with a Sidney Crosby auto!
Box 3) Phil Kessel redemption patch auto RC out of 199!

With a guaranteed auto patch RC in every boxes, plus 2-3 jerseys and the chance of a five-auto pack, these boxes are becoming more popular by the day! Swing by and grab one -- or a case!

2 comments:

tonyg said...

Congrats on the great service you provide. Looking forward to the goalies in 2 weeks!! Keep it coming!!

Looking forward to some good pulls for me. I hope I am one of the first!!

Jobu said...

Wayne, thanks for all your help today. Totally above and beyond the call of duty. Also wanted to say thanks for the great pull I had at the shop today. The Clayton Kershaw X-Fractor auto I pulled out of the 4 packs of 2006 Bowman DP & P Baseball I bought today books at $150 according to Beckett's OPG!!! Not bad for a $5 pack. Thanks again.