Friday, June 1, 2007

Adam strikes in SP Authentic again!

Okay, I have to tell the full story now.

A few days ago, Adam came back in with his prize pull from a box of Upper Deck SP Authentic. It was the dual Sign Of The Times Evgeni Malkin/Mario Lemieux -- and it came out of a box that's serial number ended in "71"!

When he came in, I was out of SP Auth boxes, so he bought the remaining 12 packs I had in the box on the shelf. Before he left, though, Stew came in with an order from our supplier, Grosnor, and in the order were more boxes of SP Authentic. Adam asked if he could swap the 12 packs back toward a full box, which I of course did.

When Adam left, Stew bought the 12 packs Adam had put back -- and pulled the triple Malkin/Lemieux/Fleury redemption. I felt terrible for Adam, as he could have had both the double and the triple Penguins!

Today, Adam came back in -- and I don't feel bad for him after all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Those are the three big cards he pulled from the box he bought Tuesday -- an Anze Kopitar autographed Future Watch RC, a triple SOTT Staal/Heatley/Nash, and the redemption for this year's SOTT Sidney Crosby!

Adam picked up another box while he was in. I'm almost scared to see what he comes back with this time!

No comments: